I'm constantly improving and upgrading my setup, so expect changes on this page in the future.
Editor + Terminal
- Visual Studio Code is my current editor for almost everything.
- As a theme for VS Code I am using Codesandbox theme by Nicolas Gryman.
- The main font for VS Code is Dank Mono and Menlo for terminal.
- Currently using VS Code's integrated terminal during coding, for everything else iTerm2 with Fish shell and OhMyFish.
- You can see my settings (VS Code, iTerm2, Shell) on .dotfiles repository on Github.
- Currently I'm switching between Brave Browser and Google Chrome and for some testing purposes I am using Firefox Developer Edition.
- I've started integrating Alfred to my workflow.
- For todos, notes, planning and for everything else I'm using Notion.
- I am using Telegram and Sblack for messaging and Spark as a mail app.
- For documents, presentations and tables I am using Microsoft Office.
- I backup to local HDD and to Google Drive for most files using Google Drive Backup & Sync.
- I am using VisBug, CSS Scan and CSS Pepper for page style preview or edit.
- LastPass for secure password storing.
- Octotree file tree as a sidebar for Github.
- Reader Mode
- Refined Github
- Notion Web Clipper
- React Developer Tool
- Apollo Client Developer Tool
Hosting & Co.
- Netlify & Zeit Now for front-end hosting.
- Heroku for back-end hosting.
- Namecheap as a domain provider.
- Apple MacBook Air 13' 2017
- Apple Magic Mouse 2
- BenQ 24" inch monitor
This page was inspired by WesBos and Kent C. Dodds.